First Amendment Protection Fund
- #FoxNews #TheFive on full #ClimateChangeDenial forgetting that 97% of climate scientists, NASA, the US military & others see it as a threat. about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Despite Walker & Koch Machine spending millions since February lying about Mary @Burke4WI & record, it's a dead heat! Many still undecided. about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Burke4WI: BREAKING: New @MULawPoll shows that this race is a dead heat. Help us turn this into a win: http://t.co/mOUdRJteRo http://t.c… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Marquette poll shows registered voters moving into @Burke4WI favor. Still Dead heat. @MULawPoll 16% undecided. http://t.co/TCJWH4ZGdO about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Latest Rasmussen poll-WI Governor: Walker (R) 48%, Burke (D) 46% Other 3% Undecided 3% MOE+/- 4% http://t.co/3l5w0d4RvA #CloseRace about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @bluecheddar1: http://t.co/9g31dZezIU WI Republicans say ballot doesn't make them pretty enough - Political Environment about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Chris Christie to campaign with Scott Walker & brag about who has higher deficits and better chance of getting indicted for scandals. #Close about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @AdamAmbrogi: From @rickhasen on WI: "would require Wisconsin to issue some 6,000 photo IDs per day between now and the election." http:… about 20 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Good info on voting in Wisconsin with ability to check other states: https://t.co/3KzFHy3vsj #GetOutTheVote about 20 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Progress2day: .@Burke4WI (D) Fights Back Against #ScottWalker's (R #ALEC) Lies About Trek Bicycle In New Ad http://t.co/4Ck9Y0md4y #wiu… about 20 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Where is #KochBrothers TV ad for @GovWalker where Wisconsin needs $760M more for Medicaid thanks to him rejecting #ACA Expansion? #SKWFAIL about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Burke4WI: Ready to help get out the message with #TeamBurke? Donate a tweet a day! https://t.co/TK8mejnQ3c 03:05:48 AM September 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @SenWarren: My GOP colleagues once again put millionaires & billionaires before students & blocked the #BankonStudents act today. http:/… 01:57:08 AM September 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @rezaaslan: Yay Fox "News" http://t.co/Agq9J4lM7z 01:55:58 AM September 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @onewisconsinnow: Facing a $1.8 billion and counting budget deficit @GovWalker asks for 5.5% boost in spending for his own office. #wipo… 12:51:55 AM September 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Walker trying to escape Legislative Fiscal Bureau reporting structural deficit for 2015-17 to $1.8 billion
- Boycott List
- Walker’s outsourcing clownshow attacks on Mary Burke and Trek Bicycles fall flat
- Karl Rove’s friend Scott Walker “John Doe II” investigation expands as national media pays attention
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »