First Amendment Protection Fund
- It's brilliant how squirrel in #Phillies game is actually setting an example how you can be talked about by millions by running aimlessly. about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @JimTheD: @SpudLovr @scottwalkerwtch http://t.co/n20Mu2lG8q 01:41:59 PM April 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- In case you need to know who the players are in the #JohnDoe2 investigation, here's the handy guide. 02:42:38 PM April 16, 2014 from web in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- ScandalBot @GovWalker can't do an ad paid by his pimps #KochBrothers that covers his corruption links. #JohnDoe http://t.co/gZJiAJyFSG 03:27:40 AM April 16, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @CoffeeBean26 @SheboyganPress @AddInfoOrg This story should really be a sidebar to Walker's many other failures and evidence of extremism. 01:46:48 AM April 16, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to CoffeeBean26 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @CoffeeBean26: WI history! 6 judges agree to investigate Gov Scott Walker http://t.co/6RcoIBxMcm #WIunion @SheboyganPress @scottwalkerwt… 01:24:06 AM April 16, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @WisDems: .@GovWalker is no job creation governor. He ranks 40th out of 45 governors on job creation by BizJournal. #ScottWalkerFailed #… 07:49:51 PM April 15, 2014 from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Walker's new ad tries to avoid the reality about how he has failed as governor of Wisconsin. #KochBrothers$$$ http://t.co/J3a9yDooZo 07:48:58 PM April 15, 2014 from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @AriBerman @DerekCressman @joanwalsh It's because @GovWalker wants to break the record for longest lines to vote. #FinallyAnAccomplishment 07:19:08 PM April 15, 2014 from web in reply to AriBerman Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @AriBerman: This chart is nuts: Wisconsin early voting times in 2010 v 2014 via @joanwalsh http://t.co/NfTvvw15aw 07:17:12 PM April 15, 2014 from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @WisDems Great talking point since no one seems to be paying attention. @GovWalker could say "We're number 2 in ((blah blah blah mumble)". 07:15:01 PM April 15, 2014 from web in reply to WisDems Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @onewisconsinnow @GovWalker loves @RebeccaforReal cuz she said if we had gay marriage, people would start marrying their furniture. #WTFPro 03:46:12 PM April 15, 2014 from web in reply to onewisconsinnow Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Walker says WI better than 4 years ago. In 2010 (pre-Walker), WI was ranked 11th in private-sector job growth. It's 35th now. @Burke4WI 03:43:46 PM April 15, 2014 from web in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @rossacrosswi: .@govwalker Tax Day Record: Failure on $80 Million #HigherEdLowerDebt Tax Relief Plan http://t.co/7KUqG97XFr #higherednot… 03:36:55 PM April 15, 2014 from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Walker says WI better than 4 years ago. Promised 250,000 new jobs by 2015. He's about 60% off goal. Is this #WalkerMath? @Burke4WI 03:26:01 PM April 15, 2014 from web in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »