First Amendment Protection Fund
- @wisgop Republicans have no problem having Koch Brothers #ALEC & a mining company who gave Walker $700k write bills Walker signs. #corrupt about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to wisgop Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @wisgop @Burke4WI Republicans using the word of Teaborg who posts images that Michelle Obama is a man for filthy ad. Consider the source. about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to wisgop Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @StuLevitan: @wisgop Walker hired crooks. Destroyed public education. Waged war on women. Time for a new start with a #newwisgov about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- It's time to get out and vote for Mary @Burke4WI! We can do this! On Wisconsin! #WiUnion #TeamBurke http://t.co/z7R1ENj7Ne about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @NicholsUprising: If President Obama is politically "toxic," why are thousands of people packing his rallies for D governor candidates? … 10:23:20 PM October 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Perfect analysis of Scott Walker's filthy mudslingers attacking Mary @Burke4WI days before election. http://t.co/knvb6CkiyE #LowRoadDolts 10:22:33 PM October 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Progress2day: Letter: #ScottWalker has gutted UW System http://t.co/w7btCge5Jo #wiunion #wiright #wicomeback #rightwi #wisgop #wipoliti… 10:15:24 PM October 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @WisDems: ICYMI: Outgoing GOP Sen. Dale Schultz says Howard Marklein is ‘“Out of Step with the District” http://t.co/hbgdd5KRyy #wipolit… 10:12:49 PM October 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Wisconsin_GAB: Voter turnout estimated at 2.5 million for the November 4 General Election: http://t.co/GQp74cd97j 10:12:12 PM October 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Progress2day: #ScottWalker used Restaurant lobbyist study saying minimum wage livable...& he believed them http://t.co/Rr4LST39qw #wiun… 10:10:04 PM October 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @MegGorski @VickiMcKenna I just realized when Walker said he was 'flippin' burgers", he meant he was taking med courses at MickeyD U! 10:09:02 PM October 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPad in reply to MegGorski Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @VickiMcKenna @MegGorski Could you tell me how a college dropout can make women's health decisions? Did Walker study medicine at McDonald's? 10:05:05 PM October 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPad in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @VickiMcKenna @MegGorski Hey Vicky, as a woman, how do you defend Scott Walker's forced transvaginal ultrasound policy that OBGYNs call BS? 10:01:12 PM October 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPad in reply to VickiMcKenna Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #FoxNews NeiCavuto blames Democrats for rising gas prices in Bush years. Of course, he never blamed Obama. http://t.co/IdUSIh0yLC #OhWait 08:56:47 PM October 30, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Funny thing about #Ebola nurse Kaci Hickox bike riding is that she's surrounded by reporters knocking into her. #TalkAboutStupid #FoxNews 07:46:04 PM October 30, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »