- @MartinOMalley let #DNC know that #WeNeedDebate NOW in speech & @DWStweets was not pleased. Too bad. #Undemocratic http://t.co/LIo45hm7Qp about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to MartinOMalley Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @MartinOMalley nails it: GOP frontman #DonaldTrump a hate-spewing Carnival barker on TV. Only Dem. news is #HRC email scandals.#WeNeedDebate about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to MartinOMalley Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #ScottWalker might want to build walls around Wisconsin so people can't leave state for better opportunites, jobs, non-Kochistan policies. about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- I got two emails tonight from #DNC asking me for money. I put them in my Spam folder. Join me. #WeNeedDebate FIRST. Then I'll give money. about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- I look forward to #HillaryClinton saying unprecedented limited #DNC debates are good for Democrats to get their message out. #WeNeedDebate about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Is anyone going to ask #HillaryClinton why she is totally silent on only having one debate in #Iowa #Nevada #NewHampshire #SouthCarolina? about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @MartinOMalley correct in saying #GOP getting their extreme message out & Democratic message is email/Benghazi scandals. #WeNeedDebate NOW! about 23 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to MartinOMalley Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #Draftdodger #DonaldTrump (3 wives/4 bankruptcies) can't lick #JohnKerry's boot (3 Purple Hearts/Silver Star/Bronze Star) & should apologize about 23 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Reminder: When #ScottWalker says he 'faced down 100,000 protestors", what really happened is he didn't. He snuck through tunnels into vans. about 23 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @RobertaRetrum @Justiceyes @bluecheddar1 It's open source. Use as long as you give some money to a good cause. about 23 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to RobertaRetrum Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #ScottWalker wanting to build #CanadaWall proves without a doubt that he is clueless, careless & conniving to out-stupid any #GOP candidate. about 23 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @Justiceyes @bluecheddar1 One of my favorites I did. I could have added more buttons but these sum up #ScottWalker excuses ad nauseum. about 23 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to Justiceyes Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @CanProveIt: Union Thugs on fb. #UniteBlue http://t.co/V9hW86EFv0 about 23 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @MartinOMalley it's always a battle between liberty vs control. #WeNeedDebate to share our ideas on liberty not control from backroom clowns 07:01:02 PM August 30, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @rcooley123: Martin O’Malley Accuses DNC of ‘Rigging’ 2016 Primaries for Hillary - Truthdig http://t.co/tnpCOPN0Qt | He has a valid poin… 01:27:41 PM August 30, 2015 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Categories2012 Recall Abortion Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »