First Amendment Protection Fund
- RT @ranman09: ISIS give thanks to their founding fathers. What Say You .@SenJohnMcCain? Thanks @amk for another great info-pic. http://t.co… 01:26:47 PM March 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @SenWarren: .@SenatorReid is one of a kind, & I’m going to miss him when he retires from the Senate. http://t.co/z51l0mBGJN 01:25:42 PM March 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #ScottWalker has the "bold idea" to cut off 68K people off Food Share (fed program) costing WI taxpayers more $. http://t.co/OzAMMFRVMe 01:25:00 PM March 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @viciousbabushka: #GOPHatesPoorPeople 4 #GOP Governors cut taxes on the 1% & wrecked their states' economy #tcot #UniteBlue @milesjreed … 01:10:22 PM March 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @maddow @EricBoehlert Yet Another Wallpaper for your mobile phone featuring the Koch Excuse Generator Under Pressure. http://t.co/WwREmU57n8 03:15:03 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Need a funny kind of scary and true wallpaper for your mobile phone? You're welcome. @maddow @EricBoehlert #WiUnion http://t.co/vulK7vdsGZ 03:09:32 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @KatrinaNation: Lori Wallach Explains Leaked TPP Chapter’ by SiriusXM News & Issues on #SoundCloud? #np https://t.co/unNjfe6Go3 03:04:35 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @JenD1974: Noam Chomsky blasts assault on labor: “‘Right to work’ means ‘right to scrounge’” http://t.co/xleiBe7QDD http://t.co/BY6e30vg… 03:03:33 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @ringoffireradio: Elizabeth Warren to the GOP: We Know What You’re Up To, and We’re Ready to Fight http://t.co/C6NHiOCpOR http://t.co/ed… 03:02:00 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #ScottWalker proud #VoterSuppression law makes it bad for 300k voters while Oregon automatically registers voters to vote. #WhoIsYourFriend 03:01:33 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @johngreen @Williekbink @indystar Of course it's unconstitutional! #ScottWalker does this shit all the time to get far-right wing donations. 02:30:30 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to johngreen Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @jknoxville @TheFive Where was John McCain with many complaints to his office from the Arizona VA? Want to deal with the truth? GOP VA cuts. 09:24:27 PM March 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to jknoxville Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #FoxNews #TheFive October 18, 2011: Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit, captured by Hamas was released in exchange for 1027 Palestinian prisoners. 09:21:52 PM March 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @msnbc @MadPolitics Based on #ScottWalker past decisions, he should reverse his position at least 5 or more times depending on pay-to-play. 09:12:49 PM March 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to msnbc Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @mmurraypolitics @BenjySarlin #ScottWalker prolly thinks Iran is next to #Kochistan. That's Wisconsin where he's failed as an AWOL governor. 02:05:49 PM March 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to mmurraypolitics Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »