First Amendment Protection Fund
- RT @WomenfHistory: A daughter is one of the most BEAUTIFUL gifts this world has to give. -Laurel Atherton about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @onewisconsinnow: .@repmarkpocan calls for fed review of WI failed tax funded privatized school scheme. Bradley’s WILL has meltdown. htt… 01:22:46 AM December 20, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @KatrinaNation: Bill de Blasio does the unthinkable: He keeps his promises http://t.co/8fsuN9ndpH 01:22:11 AM December 20, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @UniteBlueWI: Outgoing Republican state Sen. Dale Schultz vents his spleen at the GOP http://t.co/wB9nJW27TL #UniteBlue http://t.co/cSpr… 01:20:52 AM December 20, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- One does wonder if Kim Jung Un has been hanging out with Dennis Rodman #SonyWasReallyHackedBecause #TheInterview http://t.co/lrIlSV8PKj 07:10:59 PM December 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @ZekesPhoto @sassycnut #FoxNews MurdochBot now saying this is FIRST cyberattack in US. (Except it's been happening for years...) 06:26:47 PM December 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to ZekesPhoto Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Hopefully those really concerned about #cybersecurity understand #Microsoft servers leave us vulnerable. #MustBeSaid http://t.co/27ifOvu6vX 06:11:04 PM December 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @MMFlint: New North Korea demand: "Any studio who puts a movie's ending in the trailer will receive their own special ending." #TheInter… 05:32:37 PM December 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @Maggyw519 Ask a Republican to look for the file on their desktop and they start shuffling papers on their desk. Seriously, this happened. 05:28:51 PM December 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to Maggyw519 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @Maggyw519 "why does the Gop Oppose cyber security initiatives?" Republicans are anti-intellectual, anti-science & technically primitive. 05:26:50 PM December 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to Maggyw519 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Anyone on #FoxNews who say Obama needs to do more on #cybersecurity should be reminded they are on the wrong side. http://t.co/GAxBPuR7mf 05:21:58 PM December 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- I may be wrong about inside hack job from Sony, but this article explains a lot in geeky detail. http://t.co/q5Q6J0i16u #WindowsExploit 05:07:54 PM December 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @onewisconsinnow: There’s no debate: In 2015, the fight continues. #SeasonsGreetings http://t.co/s5r7SihHAc 03:20:42 PM December 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Sheer amount of exploited/distributed data is beyond the "malware excuse" capability. North Korea excuse was perfect fodder for inside job. 03:19:18 PM December 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Mainstream media who hyped #Ebola now hyping #Sony hack. It will turn out exploit shows it was inside job with disgruntled Sony employee. 03:07:11 PM December 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »