First Amendment Protection Fund
- Scott Walker supporters who expected decency & against right-to-work should expect “Divide And Conquer” betrayal http://t.co/PZknEwV7Oq about 17 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @econjared: Let's be real — Wisconsin's #RightToWork is really about undermining the bargaining power of working Wisconsinites: http://t… about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @CoffeeBean26: Gov Scott Walker plan can throw Grandma out of home http://t.co/GIZQ1qzFcy #wisdems #wiunion #wipolitics #UniteBlue #ctl … 12:49:21 PM March 02, 2015 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Slate: Rand Paul beat out Scott Walker in the CPAC Straw Poll, while Jeb Bush came in fifth: http://t.co/4OLsQ6SRZP http://t.co/XB4L5fq… 12:48:00 PM March 02, 2015 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- More troubling questions on career liar #FoxNews star Bill O'Reilly JFK story http://t.co/v9kGRgzOMN #Busted 04:25:57 PM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Scott Walker's flip flop from distraction to perfect time on #RightToWork & deflection comparing WI citizens to ISIS. http://t.co/xf5Z491esi 03:49:45 PM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPad in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Chris Wallace gave Scott Walker a soft #FoxNewsSunday interview. No follow ups on how #RightToWork is the "perfect time" for his career. 03:45:33 PM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPad in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @lgoldrick25: #Minnesota vs. #Wisconsin: 2 different approaches, 1 w/ clearly superior results. #WIunion @GovMarkDayton @GovWalker http:… 04:31:49 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- We'll see what Chris Wallace does with Scott Walker on #FoxNews Sunday. Last time was a disaster for the Koch stooge. http://t.co/TlU0fAWVew 04:16:01 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @jimwitkins: Wow, word salad --> RT @SPZanti: Scott Walker’s meeting with the Club for Growth did not go well. At all. http://t.co/RVb3U… 04:05:57 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @MegGorski: Another pants on fire lie from Scott Walker http://t.co/Kr6QUQwvPp #wiunion 04:05:39 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @UniteBlueWI: A worker vs a terrorist. Scott Walker clearly needs some visual aids. #wISIS #RightToWork is #WrongForWI #UniteBlue http:/… 04:03:34 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Check out the video with new lyrics to the classic Which Side Are You On...http://t.co/eIRRoA2hdW #kochbrothers #FoxNews 05:00:53 AM February 28, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Heard that Madison Palm Tree Revue ( named after Bill-O distortion) with new video of this tune based on reality. http://t.co/zfJ4VXs1hu 04:41:21 AM February 28, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Try to explain to your son that he & you who peacefully protested against the Koch Brothers are compared to ISIS by our governor. #SickSh*t 04:33:01 AM February 28, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Scott Walker aims for the GOP Presidential Anti-Intellectual Sweet Spot with Wisconsin Budget
- Walker caught in lie about wanting to gut University of Wisconsin’s mission statement mentioning “the search for truth”
- Walker’s Punked Phone Call
- Walker supporters against right-to-work should expect “Divide And Conquer” betrayal
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »