First Amendment Protection Fund
- RT @MadtownMayhem: 70,000 more pages of Scott Walker documents coming http://t.co/ftB5o6zmR0 #wiunion #uniteblue #wipolitics #MyGuvaderpHas… about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @juliabwrites: "We are in a county that is only 5.9% Black but the jails are 50% Black." #MadisontoFerguson http://t.co/65UcX017lH 09:44:47 PM November 25, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @KatrinaNation: Protest injustice, but don't meet violence with violence. 03:07:43 PM November 25, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Officer Darren Wilson's cheek chafing reminds me of that time I took off a t-shirt a little too quickly. Fortunately it cleared up quickly. 05:21:30 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @WyzeChef: Understand, these are NOT PROTESTERS. I've never seen 80 percent of these folks before. #ferguson 05:16:17 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @suzieperlsteinR: THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR THIS DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR THAT IGNORES THE WISHES OF THE BROWNS RT (cont) http://t.co/LuJ8d… 05:14:37 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Loud group assumed to be looters heading toward CNN reporters. They attacked #Ferguson businesses setting them on fire. What would you do? 05:13:45 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @grasswire That has got to be one of the most bizarre holiday card ideas ever. 04:33:45 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to grasswire Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @KatrinaNation: Must reading tonight...Two-tiered justice system/ The racism that still plagues America http://t.co/EJAPrnM9hg via @Salon 04:29:31 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @intenseCA: Feeling so devastated for the looted stores, most owned by other African Americans - particularly Ferguson Meat & Liquor. Ow… 04:28:19 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #FergusonDecision & aftermath is sickening on nearly every level from injustice to looting to seeing how poisoned with hate this country is. 04:26:43 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @EBONYMag: Eric Holder says the Justice Dept.'s investigation will continue past the ruling: #Ferguson http://t.co/YvS0rAytrI http://t.c… 04:14:29 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- I try to speak the truth about corrupt politicians like Scott Walker. I will also point out the truth about those who damage the truth. 04:13:26 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- The #Ferguson looters may as well be stomping on Michael Brown's body. They have ruined it for those who gathered peaceably for justice. 04:04:46 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Shameful watching Ferguson Market & Liquor being looted on CNN. This is exactly what #FoxNews wants to see. #EpicSadFail 03:58:01 AM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »