First Amendment Protection Fund
- RT @Larryferlazzo: RT @BloombergNews: California’s three-year drought just went from bad to dreadful: http://t.co/CJeuucAL1X http://t.co/73… about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Republicans giggling that #CollectiveBargaining #Act10 decision helps Walker should know that they have no constitutional right to organize. about 10 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #FoxNews Neil Cavuto has on #ClimateChange denialist coal mogul Bob Murray The guy who forced his workers to be at 2012 Romney rally unpaid. about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- When you make #KochBrothers happy, they have lots of ways of rewarding you. Just follow their orders. #WalkerFAIL http://t.co/el924vSEPc about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @PeterWBarca: My statement on today's WI Supreme Court decision on Act 10: http://t.co/txAE9V0Nxr Our battle to maintain a middle class … about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @PeterWBarca: Extremely disappointing that Supreme Ct sided w GOP & brazen efforts to restrict voting rights in WisconsinVoter ID: http:… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @WISenatorMiller: My statement on today's Wisconsin Supreme Court rulings: http://t.co/ukq376tW4o about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Walker's #VoterID laws cost Wisconsin taxpayers more money, cost voters more money, make voting harder & stop many from voting. #JimCrowGOP about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Liar: Gov. Scott Walker said budget-repair bill would leave #CollectiveBargaining “fully intact”. #PantsOnFireFalse http://t.co/E8Ig6AAHJl about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @thinkprogress: Paul Ryan says "climate change" is just an excuse to illegally grow government and raise taxes http://t.co/qstCoXFmOX about 17 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Dark day in Wisconsin with worker's loss of collective bargaining, voter's rights...Walker is a giggling hijacker who needs to be voted out. about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- At least Scott Walker is consistent with his usual lying and deception. Except it's not funny. #WiUnion http://t.co/EpS4uet4Ph 10:01:39 PM July 30, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- It is truly hard to imagine ANY other governor who would trash a company in their own state that creates jobs. Except if it's Scott Walker. 09:17:30 PM July 30, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @NewWisGov: Mary Burke has a lengthy jobs plan on her website with tons of specific details: http://t.co/0EwZ6zHGlx @Burke4WI @EastSideR… 09:15:13 PM July 30, 2014 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @emilyslist: Wisconsin is dead last in midwest job growth. In new ad, @Burke4WI slams Scott Walker on broken promises #WIGOV http://t.co… 01:27:39 PM July 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »