First Amendment Protection Fund
- No surprise college dropout @GovWalker would be bored with Common Core Standards since it's #ALEC bullshit orders. http://t.co/G6EAgdDrft about 17 hours ago from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @GovWalker doesn't have a college degree but he seems to think he knows more about women's bodies than their doctor. http://t.co/16dJ6JSRMJ about 17 hours ago from web in reply to GovWalker Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Women in Wisconsin remember that @GovWalker thinks he knows better what to do with their bodies than their doctor. http://t.co/kMBgovvDRW about 17 hours ago from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- A good reminder for voters to remember Republicans think they can legislate extreme laws against women's doctors. http://t.co/CNaD3MJdG9 about 17 hours ago from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @BillMoyersHQ: Why 21 other states want to stop the cleanup efforts in the Chesapeake Bay: http://t.co/V3nrZGiPss 12:52:52 PM April 23, 2014 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @sierraclub: Kochs, conservative allies align against #solar: http://t.co/cKlcUhBegI (via @maddow) 09:22:18 PM April 22, 2014 from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @jgallanis I don't "watch" #FoxNews. I monitor it for the combination of comic fodder and what Murdoch/Koch Machines are feeding their bots. 09:20:58 PM April 22, 2014 from web in reply to jgallanis Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @FNTheFive KochBots go full conspiracy theory buffonery re: #ClimateChange proving the #GOP is actually a danger to human survival. #FoxNews 09:14:30 PM April 22, 2014 from web in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Anti-science #FoxNews KochBots completely ignore how #EPA helped stop 70s pollution & ignore/deny #ClimateChange on #EarthDay @FNTheFive 09:05:51 PM April 22, 2014 from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Will @GovWalker bring a new or used shredder to the #WEDC meeting to cover up failed/corrupt policies where millions of $$$ are missing. 06:12:16 PM April 22, 2014 from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Deranged warpig Col. Ralph Peters demanding Obama go to war with Syria/Russia/Iran while Gretchen Carlson giggles with joy on #FoxNews. 06:09:36 PM April 22, 2014 from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @USAFmedicVET A so-called environmental engineer who doesn't know jack$hit about #OngalallaAquifer re:#KeystoneXL is rogue amateur assclown. 01:24:15 PM April 22, 2014 from Twitter for iPad in reply to USAFmedicVET Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @StephPrichard1 So we can have your word farmers will be "just fine" since you're obsessed with your filthy Tar Sands stock portfolio gains. 03:12:16 AM April 22, 2014 from web in reply to StephPrichard1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @USAFmedicVET Not that you'd have brain power to understand since you're a #FoxNews ingester but... http://t.co/WNKq28asdj #TryGoogleDumbass 03:08:56 AM April 22, 2014 from web in reply to USAFmedicVET Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @StephPrichard1 When #Transcanada tried to have #EnbridgePipeline tar sands oil go through BC from Alberta, it was REJECTED. #CluelessTroll 03:05:11 AM April 22, 2014 from web in reply to StephPrichard1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »