First Amendment Protection Fund
- @SlimerTheSpud1 gives the usual WalkerBot excuse throwing Thompson under the bus since it doesn't comply w/Teabag halfwit narrative. about 5 hours ago from web in reply to SlimerTheSpud1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @SlimerTheSpud1 wouldn't comprehend national light rail systems in cities w/expanding riderships being s WalkerBot. http://t.co/KJRaRWisAa about 5 hours ago from web in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @SlimerTheSpud1 So you would disagree with Tommy Thompson that Walker giving up rail project money was stupid? Crawl back in your hole. about 5 hours ago from web in reply to SlimerTheSpud1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Wow, @SlimerTheSpud1 is referencing far-right wing teabagger Richard Mellon Scaife's rag to make "a point". What's The Donald think, tool? about 5 hours ago from web in reply to SlimerTheSpud1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Listen @SlimerTheSpud1. It was $810M. WI tax payers already paid for it. Walker, being a teabag dumbass, rejected it. Game. Set. Match. about 5 hours ago from web in reply to SlimerTheSpud1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @SlimerTheSpud1 I know several Republican lobbyists who work on the Square who would love the idea of taking a train from Madison-MKE. about 5 hours ago from web in reply to SlimerTheSpud1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @SlimerTheSpud1 Have you ever lived anywhere else in the country to see that light rail is a great alternative? Of course not. #Troll about 5 hours ago from web in reply to SlimerTheSpud1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @SlimerTheSpud1 Wow. Using #KochBrothers Reason Foundation as a source for your "argument" is pretty pathetic. What's next, WorldNetDaily? about 5 hours ago from web in reply to SlimerTheSpud1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @SlimerTheSpud1 Making Wisconsin a donor state throwing $810M & thousands of jobs improving infrastructure is proof Walker policies FAIL. about 5 hours ago from web in reply to SlimerTheSpud1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @SlimerTheSpud1 would ignore light rail ridership in Salt Lake City, Phoenix, San Diego, Dallas, Seattle, WashingtonDC are at record pace. about 6 hours ago from web in reply to SlimerTheSpud1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- It's lazy prairie hicks like @SlimerTheSpud1 that have never been anywhere else to see that light rail stimulates local economy/capitalism. about 6 hours ago from web in reply to SlimerTheSpud1 Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #FoxNews fans who love Starbucks & #CPAC2014 should watch this informative video about people & their friends http://t.co/LD3qqC6nkx about 6 hours ago from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Handy #KochBrothers graphic showing their right-wing groups who buy off politicians for their profiteering. #FoxNews http://t.co/sTWt2sl0AN about 14 hours ago from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Republicans rebrand by supporting homophobe KGB hitman who killed Americans & is bloodthirsty dictator over US President is @Reince's idea? about 16 hours ago from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Had the popcorn ready for serious comic fun, but @SarahPalin didn't have enough votes to speak at #CPAC2014 Clown Show. #FoxNews maybe? LOL about 16 hours ago from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Court releases thousands of emails, documents in John Doe investigation despite Walker fighting against it
- Walker facing damaging John Doe 2.0 investigation linked to secret Koch-funded front groups
- John Doe Scandals
- Walker’s predictable regurgitation of deception continues with his State of the State flim-flam show
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »