First Amendment Protection Fund
- It's incomprehensible how @GovWalker has been a treasonous saboteur rejecting million$ in healthcare/infrastructure aid & escapes scrutiny. about 5 hours ago from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @PeterWBarca: Assembly Republicans - it is NOT too late to do the right thing. Take federal $ and provide healthcare & tax savings in WI… about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @bradleylbar: Interesting. Scott "divide and conquer" Walker condemns divided government on @facethenation. Do people just forget? http:… 02:30:11 PM December 02, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Progress2day: #ALEC’s Next Meeting: DC, December 6 http://t.co/XdErVOthoG #OccupyALEC #wiunion #p2 #topprog #uppers #connecttheleft #un… 04:22:00 AM December 02, 2013 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- FREE #Holiday card "#Christmas Can Seem Like Hell". Imagine Santa stuck at Walker book signing gig. #WiUnion http://t.co/dtT8utQUuB 04:20:01 AM December 02, 2013 from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @erinmcunningham @LanceUlanoff @60Minutes Where does the GoPro camera go? They should sell the dronecoptors instead of the Kindle Pros. 03:45:26 AM December 02, 2013 from web in reply to erinmcunningham Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @PSNwire: Wisconsin @SenTaylor notes what Walker's rejection of Medicaid means for WI: passing up $120 million & 10,000 jobs. http://t.… 03:41:29 AM December 02, 2013 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @NicholsUprising: To cure GOP "obsessive Reagan disorder," R consultant says party Rule #1 must be: "Ronald Reagan is dead. Accept it." … 03:40:04 AM December 02, 2013 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Walker must love possible simmering divide & conquer tactics that Democratic Governor primary race would bring if it's Vinehout vs. Burke. 03:39:33 AM December 02, 2013 from web Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Progress2day: .@GovWalker's decision may cost Wisconsinites $1,800 a yr over what MN counterparts pay for health insurance http://t.co/… 08:23:43 PM December 01, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Burke4WI: Loved talking with folks in Hudson, #WI! Next stop Village Pizzeria of Amery. 08:22:57 PM December 01, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Gathering evidence of Governor Walker administration use of Recall Blacklist. Tell your story. http://t.co/YpRsycBwGj 04:39:18 AM December 01, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @SpudLovr: Scott Walker and Joe McCarthy looking more and more the same. #wiunion #wiright #p2 #ctl http://t.co/h0ZTnIWhZJ via @scottwal… 04:30:02 AM December 01, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @BillMoyersHQ: Across the country, retail workers are protesting the low pay that's helping drag down the recovery. http://t.co/6rYTw4ES… 05:06:34 PM November 30, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Even some hardcore #FoxNews Republicans at Thanksgiving dinner think @GovWalker looks like a lightweight tool bookpimping recently. #WiUnion 03:54:47 AM November 29, 2013 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »