First Amendment Protection Fund
- RT @SenatorDaveHans: Senator Dave Hansen Believes Wisconsin Has The Worst Budget In State History | Door County Daily News: http://t.co/iAt… about 39 seconds ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @StuLevitan: Once Lindsay Graham enters presidential race, will reporters finally ask him if he's gay? about 1 minute ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @GovernorOMalley: Don't forget to watch @FaceTheNation coming up shortly this morning. I'll be speaking one-on-one with @BobSchieffer. about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #ScottWalker tells #NewHampshire GOP his message to #Wisconsin is 'put up or shut up'. Arrogant extremism on a bed of failure & corruption. about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @NicholsUprising: In Madison April 30: @KatrinaNation of @thenation, @garyyounge of @guardian for a 150th celebration of @thenation ht… 12:31:00 PM April 18, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @LadyFreethinker: New Study: Why Zebras REALLY Have Stripes http://t.co/80TH2hQZ4J http://t.co/pPYfVZg1wp 12:29:59 PM April 18, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #ScottWalker surging in #NewHampshire polls thanks to sinking #Wisconsin from 11th to 40th in private sector job growth & billions in debt. 12:24:55 PM April 18, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @SpudLovr: #ALEC Tries to Come to Scott Walker’s Rescue http://t.co/fL1FkJc8VC #wiunion #p2 #ctl #tcot 12:56:12 PM April 17, 2015 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @AP: VIDEO: Doggie day cares, veterinarians taking precautions after dog flu epidemic began in Chicago: http://t.co/eAvGQo8QSg 12:54:22 PM April 17, 2015 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @MadPolitics: #ScottWalker approval rating makes 'significant drop' in Wisconsin http://t.co/fkeFu8SiYo http://t.co/Xxm3rH7NFs 12:52:34 PM April 17, 2015 from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @kemet2000: @HillaryClinton @AlisonSpalding2 Hope Hillary is for restoring Glass-Steagall or at least for a 21st century version of it. … 11:26:08 PM April 16, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @davidsirota: NJ officials launch govt investigation of @GovChristie payments of pension fees to Wall St firms http://t.co/NTZAm7RdlX 11:24:52 PM April 16, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @DanielBice @BreitbartNews #FBI stats show huge spike in violent crime during Walker's watch. http://t.co/GQUZZ7kZUd #NotOnFoxNews 08:03:07 PM April 16, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to DanielBice Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @EqualityRising_: #GOP #LOGIC #FAIL: Take from #Medicare, #Medicaid and Education to pay for War Debt owed to China! #UniteBlue #Tcot ht… 01:28:42 PM April 16, 2015 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @UnitedWisconsin: Gov. Scott Walker's ongoing attack on Wisconsin #wiunion #wipolitics #p2 http://t.co/t9WsL9uj2H 01:25:46 PM April 16, 2015 from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »