First Amendment Protection Fund
- RT @sbauerAP: .@GovWalker has not applied for up to $60M in preschool education grants, raising concerns among Democrats about 50 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #FoxNews Neil Cavuto has done a big disservice to his viewers by not showing them on a map where Canada is. You'd think he would have. about 53 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #FoxNews Neil Cavuto gets Rush Limpole fill-in anti-science stooge Mark Steyn to both blame Obama for Ottawa shooting & deny climate change. about 55 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @WeRWisconsin: VIDEO: @MahlonMitchell of the Firefighters slams Walker's education cuts https://t.co/iYnfmW6QOg #1u #wiunion about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Burke4WI: Talking about classes and coursework with students here at @UWStout. Affordable higher ed is key to WI's future. http://t.co/… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- GET→ OUT ↑ ↓ THE ← VOTE !!! about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @Burke4WI: I love chatting with supporters when I'm traveling -- in beautiful Eau Claire this morning! #TeamBurke http://t.co/G3rmYqmSun about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @onewisconsinnow: One WI Now demands resignation of @govwalker allies in bid scheme. http://t.co/oUqVDCJXo1 #johndoe about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #RuhRoh for Scott Walker. "Minnesota, Illinois post greater jobs gains than Wisconsin in September" #ItsNotWorking http://t.co/hv76OMEvTK about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Despite many other scandals, Scott Walker has odd reason why he's a college dropout. #UnfitToLead even back then. http://t.co/01gCxlGGVn about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @ttheellenshoww: My life.. My choices.. My mistakes.. My lessons.. Not your bus… about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @DebBush1: Oh WI: Emails show Scott Walker campaign treasurer got inside information on real-estate deal: http://t.co/HwYESxbLtz #WIUnio… about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Always nice to have a Handy Guide to Ask Scott Walker Supporters just to see them stumble and call you a "Commie". http://t.co/70VpyW64HV about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #JohnDoe email from SKWalker staffer press release denying corruption to media: "I would suggest you hold until you hear from SKW". #ruhroh about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @onewisconsinnow: Did you read the freakin’ insane rant @ScottWalker’s ghost-writer penned linking Ebola & “Islamist radicalism”? http:/… about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin
Phone: (608) 266-1212
Office of Governor Scott Walker, 115 East Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Mike Huebsch, Secretary of the Department of Administration
Phone: (608) 266-1741
Office of the Secretary, 101 East Wilson Street, Madison, WI 53703
David Erwin, State Capitol Police Chief
Phone: (608) 266-8797
Wisconsin Capitol Police, B2 North State Capitol, Madison, WI 53702
Categories2012 Recall Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Labor Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: General
Concealed carry, or CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) laws are being considered in Wisconsin. There are gun control groups and law enforcement officers on one side and gun rights groups on the other side of the debate. The issue even has been termed bi-partisan in many other states. Lawmakers have… Read the full story »
Scott Walker has chased away and destroyed opportunities for thousands of jobs since he’s been in office, so why not take claim for jobs that Governor Doyle announced last December and think no one would bother to Google the story? Thanks, Scott. Being someone that was known to have cheated… Read the full story »
It’s knuckledraggers like skanky lecherous slime Vicki “Pyzynski” McKenna, a frizzle-headed pothole of a woman on Madison’s WIBA-AM, who would have the seminal mental instability to accuse police and firemen in Madison with lies that can only be rivaled with her sweetheart, Sarah Palin. WTDY 1670AM’s “Sly in the Morning”… Read the full story »
Ed Shultz interviews John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 regarding the Wisconsin state election. Note: a portion of the introduction was not recorded. This was recorded about 11:15CST before full results were reported.
John “Sly” Sylvester interviewed Ben Masel about events in Madison, politics and life’s surprises on Wednesday, March 23, 2011: Note: a small portion of the interview is missing after first commercial break.
Thom Hartmann interviews John Nichols at the Capitol about events in Madison and across the country on Tuesday, March 22, 2011: Note: Make sure to visit Thom Hartmann’s site and offer some support.
Based on a true story on the Square about a woman who was ratted out by a fellow workmate who was a Republican and fired for what she wrote on Twitter, the new band “Madison Palm Tree Revue” wrote this little catchy tune: Fired For Her Tweets – Madison Palm… Read the full story »
The turnout at the Koch Brothers-sponsored AEP rally at the Alliant Energy Center was very interesting. There were at least 300 anti-Walker protesters who gladly were outside in the cold and made their voice heard in comparison to about 100 Walker supporters (and that’s being generous) who showed up to… Read the full story »
Barf bags may need to be available to watch this video. Please refrain from hitting your computer monitor or screen. Feel free to play the sound effects. Sound effects: Boo: Boo: Pigs: Rollins Band-Liar:
Ed Shultz interviews Tammy Baldwin and John Nichols at the Capitol in Madison on Tuesday, February 22: Make sure to give some love to Ed Shultz for all he has done with these travails.
A report on the radio has been sent that Scott Walker is meeting with 400+ police officers that will be coming downtown to the Capitol Square. As they say, developing….
This web site has gotten over 40,000 unique visitors on this site since last week. People literally from all over the World have stopped by. This indeed is what democracy looks like!
Here is some video of Walker reacting to protestors (at 10:30AM): Crowds are rallying at the steps of the State Capitol as well as inside in protest of Gov. Walkers’ budget plan to end collective bargaining rights for nearly all public employees. The American Federation of Labor and Congress of… Read the full story »