- @MartinOMalley #DNC speech on how #WeNeedDebate that shows how @DWStweets needs to not be afraid of Democratic ideas http://t.co/zcuwTczie4 about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Video of @MartinOMalley Start at 27:40 to see amazing speech http://t.co/zWI1ASffeV #WeNeedDebate #NoCoronationPlease about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to scottwalkerwtch Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Watch full @MartinOMalley #DNC speech about how #WeNeedDebate at 27:40. It won't be seen on #MSNBC #CNN & definitely not on #FoxNews. about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @MartinOMalley: #WeNeedDebate https://t.co/tirvUNOBU4 about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @omalleyforia: Watch @MartinOMalley speak #UniteIowa immigration forum here: http://t.co/lz74zs8thS #NewLeadership #15Goals #iacaucus about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @omalleyfornh: As Governor @MartinOMalley passed the Dream Act #actionsnotwords #nhpolitics #iacaucus http://t.co/Byg39KKnWe about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- @SarahKSilverman unplug the device and restart. Also make sure it's not near other wireless devices like webcams or wireless switches. about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to SarahKSilverman Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @jimwitkins: If you liked Dick Cheney’s pro-war foreign policy you’ll love @scottwalker. Tough talk, no real policy. #Intimidated #wiuni… about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPad Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @omalleyforia: Watch #UniteIowa immigration forum live from Univision. @MartinOMalley will speak around 3:30c http://t.co/jnNSXDM3HF #ia… about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @MarkellBJ: Bernie Sanders & Martin O'Malley send strong messages to the establishment of the DNC. #WeNeedDebate http://t.co/2V7IlaJlAS about 15 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @BloggersRUs: #WeNeedDebate https://t.co/lqyhi4swZL about 15 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @WashTimes: Martin O’Malley blasts Debbie Wasserman Schultz in front of #DNC meeting http://t.co/vAChVpJS2z #MartinOMalley http://t.co/y… about 15 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- Any journalists left at #MSNBC or #CNN to cover @MartinOMalley #DNC important comments yesterday? #WeNeedDebate http://t.co/XHTn81BUx3 about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- RT @KatrinaNation: Right to do so-- Martin O’Malley Rails at Democrats for Debate Schedule ‘Rigged’ to Aid Hillary Clinton http://t.co/Olqw… about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
- #MSNBC doing bangup job trashing #BernieSanders while continuing @MartinOMalley blackout. They are #ClintonExcuseGenerator #WeNeedDebate about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone Reply | Retweet | Favorite
Categories2012 Recall Abortion Act 10 ALEC April 5 Audio Budget Capitol Collective Bargaining Corruption Cronyism Ed Shultz Education Elections Environment FBI Firefighters Fitzgerald Fitzwalkerstan Fox News General Jobs John Doe John Nichols June 5 Kloppenburg Koch Brothers Photo ID Protests Rail System Rallies Recall Republicans Resignation Students Taxpayers Teachers Unions Video Voter ID Voting Walkerville Washington DC Wisconsin Women's rights
Category Archives: Firefighters
News of the Wisconsin State Supreme court’s decision didn’t stop the passion and fury with tens of thousands of protestors, great music and speeches. Video will be coming as it is produced.
May 14, 2011-Mahlon Mitchell (Professional Fire Fighters of Wisconsin) spoke at the “Fight Is Not Over” rally (video)
Mahlon Mitchell, President of the Professional Fire Fighters of Wisconsin, gave a fantastic speech at the “Fight Is Not Over” rally at the Capitol in Madison, Wisconsin on May 14, 2011. This is raw, unedited footage.
A gathering of several hundred protesters, including local firefighters (IAFF Local 311) and others, protested at Madison Capitol. Video is available.
At 4PM at the Capitol in Madison, Scott Walker will use extra police and security measures to not allow Wisconsinites to have access to the Capitol as he delivers his budget address which features over $1 billion in cuts to overall state aid, mostly in education funding. He’s also going… Read the full story »
Not that Walker or the over-reaching Republicans give a rat’s patootie about constitutional law or even democratic policies, but the Wisconsin Constitution (perhaps one of the subjects that Walker missed when he became a college dropout who cheated) offers not a suggestion, but THE LAW: Article One, Section 4: Right… Read the full story »
From their website: Rally at the Capitol Stand up for Worker and Civil Rights Day 15, Tuesday, March 1, 2011 The bus will leave at 11 a.m. from Goodman Pool (325 E. Olin Ave.) and drop off in front of Station 1 (316 W. Dayton St.) Gather at 11:30 p.m.… Read the full story »
This unedited video shows Wisconsin citizens waiting for the news about the Capitol building being closed on Sunday evening. As some left the building, they were appreciated with cheers by fellow protesters. It turns out that over 600 protesters were allowed to stay.
Thousands showed up peacefully today at the Capitol despite cold weather or any scheduled rallies. There were no arrests. No one was certain what was going to happen at 4PM, when the Capitol was scheduled to be evacuated. There were long lines at two access points of the Capitol for… Read the full story »
While there don’t appear to be any official events posted at the Capitol in Madison as of 8AM, there indeed will be protestors there and voices will need to be heard. An interesting event posted on the site Defend Wisconsin states: When: Sun, February 27, 1:00pm – 2:30pm Where: Madison… Read the full story »
This is a very moving unedited POV video where Wisconsin firefighters, with bagpipes, march into the Capitol building and play several songs, including Amazing Grace and America The Beautiful. The rally crowd is intensely appreciative of their commitment for worker’s rights and against Scott Walker’s union-busting and War on the… Read the full story »
This may indeed be a very historic day for America and Wisconsin, whether it’s for the struggle for the working class and the outrage at seeing how autocracy laced with theocratic ignorance combines with cronyistic bought out corruption that makes many masses of people come to the streets to show… Read the full story »
Of course, many people are wondering just what Walker was thinking with the punked phone call with the fake David Koch, but Madison Chief of Police Noble Wray is particularly curious just what Walker was alluding to with his comments: Caller: “What we were thinking about the crowds was planting… Read the full story »
We have an incoming report that the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) staff are being monitored hourly for times they leave and enter office premises. A lot of the DNR offices are near the State Capitol, where rallies have been occurring. Anyone working at the DNR may want to know… Read the full story »
We admire Paul Krugman a lot. Here’s his most excellent column: Wisconsin Power Play By Paul Krugman Last week, in the face of protest demonstrations against Wisconsin’s new union-busting governor, Scott Walker — demonstrations that continued through the weekend, with huge crowds on Saturday — Representative Paul Ryan made an… Read the full story »